sιтι нαנαя zαιηυ∂∂ιη;


Disclaimer


"SHINee is back"
Hello! Welcome to my blog. I don't know what to wrote here, so I wrote this bunch of crap. My nickname is JJ. Stands for Jaja. I'm a 2012 PMR victim. Pray me for 8As. Amin.


iTweetCrap


Type Of Borders
Saturday, July 2, 2011 | Written by : Jaja | 6 comments

Assalammualaikum + annyeong, chingu :)

\Bismillahirrahmanirrahmi/ Heyyhoyy. Lame Jaja tk buad tutorial, kan? Sorry lahh yee. Jaja bukan tknk buad tp malas, kekeke :3 . Okayy, Jaja dengan baik hari nehh buad tutorial, tau. Sape nk tgk, tgklah. Sape tnk, lntk korang naa? Okayy, today's tutorial ialah Type Of Borders. Ramai btol manusia yang tk tau tuto nehh. Let's get start, babe XD









Kat bawah nehh code untuk setiap border tuhh :

#Codes for border A

-moz-border-radius-bottomright: 50px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 50px;
}

#Codes for border B

-moz-border-radius-bottomright: 50px 25px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 50px 25px;
}

#Codes for border C

-moz-border-radius-bottomright: 25px 50px;
border-bottom-right-radius: 25px 50px;
}

#Codes for border D

-moz-border-radius: 1em 4em 1em 4em;
border-radius: 1em 4em 1em 4em;
}

#Codes for border E

-moz-border-radius: 25px 10px / 10px 25px;
border-radius: 25px 10px / 10px 25px;
}

#Codes for border F

-moz-border-radius: 35px;
border-radius: 35px;
}

Okayy, that's it. Btw, this tuto is credit to Putryy Nasuha. Thanks and byebye :*

I like you, you hate me. Lol -.-

Older Post » | Newer Post «


Home Follow Click